Wednesday, March 31, 2010

Confusion

I am confused. A few months back I thought I lost a friend. I thought there was no coming back in anyway shape or form. Yet this week I get a text asking to meet up. I have no idea as to what is about to go down.....definitely NOT what did go down. Short and sweet, I see her, she asks for a hug, then asks if I have a min. We go outside and talk for at least 2 hours.....like nothing ever happened. What happened was addressed, but then, blown off like it was nothing. She catches me up on whats going on in her life, I get a hug from her brother and we all joke around about some things. She asks me whats going on with me. Not on the outside but in my head...like she used to do. At first, I decided that this was just a "clear the air" convo; but at the end of the day....... she says she will talk to me later and gives me a hug goodbye. She keeps me confused.......

No comments:

Post a Comment