Wednesday, March 10, 2010

A virus

I am beginning to believe that our relationship was parasitic instead of symbiotic. On the skin it looked to anybody immediately in it as a symbiotic beautiful thing but I believe that underneath it all she was rotting me away all the while making me believe that I was growing. Now that I have cured myself, I still have to deal with the aftermath of how I rotted and watch helplessly as she possibly rots my friends as well. Because of her relationships turned and are now festering with no visible hope of healing. As long as a parasite is in the vicinity the victim can and will not get better. Regretfully; those who are watching this from the outside can do nothing but attempt to warn the potential victim as to what they are undertaking. Thankfully, I have a nurse that warned me while i was in this parasitic yet symbiotic relationship as to what was possibly in store for me in the future. Now that I am healing from its demise, she is still here to help me through the pain. I love her for that.

No comments:

Post a Comment